Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Last Perfect Day [6 years]

Lesley in Bernal Heights, SF

Glitter Mini 9 U.F.O. 


U.F.O.
is coming down to make
the last perfect day
and what you put
in your breakfast
it sway the earth’s gravity

The U.F.O.
is coming down to change 
your frequency
and what you hum in your head low
satellite emergency
the holiday
could last all week

I look up to the sky
I’d love to wave goodbye
goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
I wish that it was
I really want my holiday
U.F.O.

U.F.O.
is coming down to make
the last perfect day
turn off your
television and turn it on
your data aid

The U.F.O.
she’s coming down to blow
your chemistry
and what it was
don’t worry you’ll adjust
to everything
a holiday
is what you need

I look up to the sky
I want to make it right
alright, right, right, right

I know that it could
this starlight
this star bright
U.F.O.

I see the sun, I see the sign
I see the sun, I see the sun ...